A Quick Reference Guide to Choosing the Right TechNiGlove for your Controlled Environment
Show Me What You’re Made Of
Choose the right glove material: Latex or Nitrile.
• Made from natural rubber material
• Soft modulus fit
• Excellent protection against chemicals such as acetone
• Some users suffer from latex allergies
• Made from synthetic material
• Little risk of allergic reactions when compared to latex
• Greater puncture resistance and protection against a broader range of chemicals
• Variety of color options
The Total Package
Choose your glove length: short (9.5”) or long (12”)
Choose your packaging: polybag or box
Our family of products includes standard boxed or bagged gloves, as well as the only PVC (plastic) box packed
with 9.5” nitrile gloves approved for use in Class 100 environments.
How Low Can You Go?
Choose your particle and extractable limits: Use our detailed product spec sheets and certificates of conformance
for each batch of gloves (10 cases) to determine which TechNi-Glove is right for you.
Gloves With Benefits
Choose your features. We have glove options for environments requiring improved ESD performance, sterile
applications, USP797/800 compliance, color coding by area or size, or colored double gloving.